Roll Call...Atlanta

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Conner...Are you going with your parents to the show? I remember you were having a problem convincing them to go...or to let you go earlier in the year! SOunds like they came around ^OO^

yeah, my parents will be at the night show (they're doing family time with my sister during the afternoon show.) Me and two of my friends will be there during both shows though.

~>conner

I'll be there for the night show only, club level. Leaving the wife & kids at home!

For the person who asked about leaving and getting back in, they will be stamping hands for re-entry. So you have PLENTY of time to go to CNN Center between the afternoon and evening shows for dinner/drinks.

Glad it is in a Dome...good chance of afternoon showers in Atlanta tomorrow. High of 86 tomorrow, but 95 today...hot one for the corps already here rehearsing.

I'M IN!!

I get to wave to all of you from the field with the CorpsVets, then join you and my family/groupies for the rest of the great evening of drum corps in the ATL.

The Dome this weekend, and the CorpsVets senior show in Rockmart next Saturday - its a good time to be in Georgia, despite the heat!