Roll Call...Atlanta

I have no idea where I am at (tickets not with me). I've heard of a bar named Jock and Jill's nearby...I think some folks are heading there after the show, or maybe on Friday night...anyone want to take the lead on this? :P

Well, I'll have my 13 year old daughter with me, so...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea where I am at (tickets not with me). I've heard of a bar named Jock and Jill's nearby...I think some folks are heading there after the show, or maybe on Friday night...anyone want to take the lead on this? :P

Jocks and Jills is a good meeting place before everything kicks off or in between the afternoon and evening shows. It is in the CNN Center which is beside Phillips Arena...about a 2 minute walk from the Dome (out of Gate C). Pretty big sports bar with all your typical sports bar food and drinks and spirits ^OO^

Hey this is like a home show for Spirit count all of us in........AND someone mentioned a 2 minute walk.....Could they move that place closer......(Jock and Jill's)....not worried about getting there....BUT about getting back....(probably have to start another thread on show behavior).....See Ya'll There!

I'm there

section 322

row 9

seat 10-12

sweet! Wish i was on the field though :(

Count me in...Troopers shirt, Spirit Delta, Vanguard corps jacket..Can't wait!