VKDM to Ed Dempsey--or DCI--or ANYONE!

Please DCI...Please Ed...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...do all you can within your power...I mean ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL you can do within your power, and get the word out NOW...and KEEP getting the word out...every day...every hour...I don't care HOW...just please...for the love of all that is holy...PLEASE tell everyone of our great theaters that will be showing the DCI LIVE broadcast...to please...if you honor this activity for what TRULY sets it apart from anything else...to please please please...I'm still on my knees by the way, sort of like this :rock: without the bowing part...

PLEASE...tell the theater managers/owners/operators...

TURN UP THE FREAKIN' VOLUME!!!!!!!!!!

WE DON'T WANT TO JUST HEAR IT!!!!!!

WE WANT TO FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL IT BABY!!!

Can I get an amen from my people?

I'M TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW BABY!!! VOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUME!!! LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!!! LOUDER THAN MY TYPING LOUD!!!

Look...if I can sit through The Mummy Part II a few year back and be audibly assaulted for 2 hours (which I was...true story), than these theater folks can turn up drum corps. I actually had the Irvine guy tell me "Well, we don't want it to get too loud to disturb other movies." HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO!!! Ever sit next to a theater showing "War of the Worlds" while you're trying to watch "Message in a Bottle"?? Not that IIIIIIIIIII have ever done that...I'm just saying!!!

So please...get the word out...for I speak for the Common Fan who has no voice...let me be the representative Big Mouth and PLEAD with you all in the shiny Bugle Headquarters. And don't come back with "It's up the individual owner/manager's taste" crap. It's OUR TASTE!!! Because WE ARE BUYING THE TICKETS and making these managers $$$$$$!!! Trust me, I had a NICE LONG TALK with the Irvine manager and he just loves drum corps....well, he loves the MONEY we bring him. It's practically PURE PROFIT.

OK...my rant is over. Volume, or lack thereof, is one reason I'm considering NOT going this year. Seriously.

Can I get another amen???

:rock:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen! Need.....voluuuuuume!!

Oh man...I KNOW it's serious when the BOSS checks in!!

Amen brother!

Amen yo.

To back up what my good friend Mr. Turner is preaching... I say that should the volume in the theaters not reach "Ear and Nose Bleed levels", that we BOYCOTT ALL CONCESSION STANDS UNTIL SUCH TIME!

Who's with me?

We're drum corps fans and we aint gonna take it anymore!!!

ok, I need to calm down... Ryan, I need a nitro tab!

Edited by Newseditor44