(OT) Dateline NBC

Just watched Dateline NBC tonight and they had a story about an elderly person ( maybe 45ish) who was murdered. Anyway the killer eventually went on to sell the deceased's winnebago, and the picture of the winny had the DCI logo on it. Anyone know the correlation?

Just watched Dateline NBC tonight and they had a story about an elderly person ( maybe 45ish) who was murdered. Anyway the killer eventually went on to sell the deceased's winnebago, and the picture of the winny had the DCI logo on it. Anyone know the correlation?

http://www.wkyc.com/life/programming/progr...x?storyid=54880

Rob Stafford reports on the unraveling story of two Timothy Hicks - one, a missing musician from Fargo on his way to Canada for a drumming gig - and the other, an accountant living in Milwaukee.

Maybe just a fan? Don't see much else out there on it on the wires, though.

Just watched Dateline NBC tonight and they had a story about an elderly person ( maybe 45ish) who was murdered.

Not to make light of the situation, but if 45ish is elderly, then I'm already over the hill!

Not to make light of the situation, but if 45ish is elderly, then I'm already over the hill!

LOL...Ah, the advantage of youth, where 45 looks elderly...I'll have to mention this to my 98 yr old great grandmother! She'll get a kick out of this.

I marched, and rode up to Rockford, with a guy named Tim Hicks in 1983. However, he definitely is younger than 45.

BTW, my 90 year old grandfather will also get a kick out the reference to a 45 year old elderly person.

Edited by Jd83

http://www.wkyc.com/life/programming/progr...x?storyid=54880

Maybe just a fan? Don't see much else out there on it on the wires, though.

Could have been with an all-age or alumni corps in Canada, but I would think somebody on hear would know about it if that were the case.

I marched, and rode up to Rockford, with a guy named Tim Hicks in 1983. However, he definitely is younger than 45.

Just looking at this, if he marched in 83, then about this year he WOULD be about 45

I saw this episode too... I 'bout jumped out of the couch when I saw it.... Good thing I have a DVR.. I rewound back and listened to the comments from the host. He said that the murderer, Dennis, after killing Tim Hicks, drove through Milwaukee (From Michigan) and bought an RV (the one they showed seemed used). So the RV was not Tim Hicks. However the question is... who sold the murderer the RV? A corps maybe? It looked like a vehicle a corps would use back in the days.

Feedback anyone?

I marched, and rode up to Rockford, with a guy named Tim Hicks in 1983.

The only problem is, the man who was murdered was named Timothy WICKS, not Hicks. That must be a typo on that website. The only reason I know this is because I live in Milwaukee and that was a big news story here when it happened.

I sure do wonder where this mystery vehicle came from!