cookville show cancelled

Show has been cancelled due to rain

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cadets didnt finish their show?

Cadets didnt finish their show?

No, Cadets hadn't even gotten to the ballad when DCI "pulled the plug" (sorry, couldn't resist!)

Rain was predicted to last until midnight, so they sent everyone home. Man what a bummer for those fans. If the show were in it's original location, I wonder if that's far enough west to be clear of the rain? Just a horrible set of circumstances this year for what is normally a great show.

Yah...what a complete bummer. We adjusted our vacation travel plans in 2004 to make it this show. It was great! Feeling really bad for those fans! :(

Yeah, this was the first year since 2000 that I haven't gone. This was definitely a good year to have to work. I feel awful for those fans, because it was always such a fun, knowledgable, and interesting group of people, who really appreciated every show. I always had a good time there.

bummer - I was hoping to hear about the new Bluecoats ending...

well... BLOOOOO anyway.

Guess we'll have to wait until Saturday night.... no rain out since the show is in a dome.....

GO BLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I drove almost 4 HOURS to see this show. I offered to sacrifice small band children to the rain gods in an act of appeasement. sadly, i didn't have any volunteers. ;) hahaha

well, i'll guess i will have to wait and buy the dvd...i'd go to madison, but lake tahoe sounds much more appealing.