Who's staying where

We were going to try to find that Dinosaur last week when we were up there.

But the thought of venturing into Harlem scared me.

Dude, you should have gotten in touch with me or Judy Jones - we go there all the time. It's really not that bad of an area there - it's the border of Harlem and Morningside Heights, lot of Columbia and Manhattan SOM students in the area.

Next time!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were going to try to find that Dinosaur last week when we were up there.

But the thought of venturing into Harlem scared me.

Well.....had you called me back like you were supposed to, I'd have suggested it.

:beer:

That part of Harlem is harmless. Might be a few Canadians living there, but other than that it's cool.

Oh don't I know that!!! ;)

Cooter - what hoot! Love the Harlem Dinosaur!

I think a get together is a GREAT idea and I'll pm you about it sometime - my schedule is pretty crazy until after DCA's, so maybe a post-DCA bbq bash would be in order.

Cool, cool.

We've done this before, and most of us are busy in the summer like you. We'll set it up for the fall sometime.

Glad to have you aboard!

:)

Well.....had you called me back like you were supposed to, I'd have suggested it.

:beer:

That part of Harlem is harmless. Might be a few Canadians living there, but other than that it's cool.

Hey, we called you Friday afternoon!

Cool, cool.

We've done this before, and most of us are busy in the summer like you. We'll set it up for the fall sometime.

Glad to have you aboard!

:)

Sara's got my number and you've got my number

with all that contact ability PLUS DCp we can make this work! :D

Sara's got my number and you've got my number

with all that contact ability PLUS DCp we can make this work! :D

And hey, with any luck I might actually have a job soon. Interview tomorrow...

Liz, ya gotta try to make it to the Doubletree at some point DCA weekend. (Just to get back on topic :P )

i'd got for that.

i nominate Tom Allen as my tour guide

Yankee Rebels are booked into the hampton Inn North.

I'll be heading up on thursday after work.

I was gonna ride with some corps members but hate the thought of getting stuck at someones mercy.

I gotta have my own wheels.

Now I have to find someone who can go up on thursday.6 hours is a long way to go all alone.~sniff,sniff~My back hurts just thinking about it. lol

Hampton Inn was not my first choice. I would have preferred the Clarion or the something closer to the stadium but was unable to get a reservation.

See ya all there.

Yankee Rebels are booked into the hampton Inn North.

I'll be heading up on thursday after work.

I was gonna ride with some corps members but hate the thought of getting stuck at someones mercy.

I gotta have my own wheels.

Now I have to find someone who can go up on thursday.6 hours is a long way to go all alone.~sniff,sniff~My back hurts just thinking about it. lol

Hampton Inn was not my first choice. I would have preferred the Clarion or the something closer to the stadium but was unable to get a reservation.

See ya all there.

Don't worry Cindy, the Thunderbireds will there at the Hampton to take care of you,..................we have coach service to and from every event,....................