Back In Black

After a long winter of graduating college and moving... then a long spring/partial summer of taking care of my very sick sister and her two kids... I have finally returned to my Renegades family! WAHOO!!!

Lucky for me, there was a spot in the colorguard so that's where you'll see me this year. I'm going back to my Freelancers roots and picking up a flag (and get the he L L outta my way). ^0^

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes and support during all my rough times. And thanks to the Renegades colorguard for being so gracious and taking me in. Already love those guys!!!

Can't wait to see you all at DCA!

B)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a long winter of graduating college and moving... then a long spring/partial summer of taking care of my very sick sister and her two kids... I have finally returned to my Renegades family! WAHOO!!!

Lucky for me, there was a spot in the colorguard so that's where you'll see me this year. I'm going back to my Freelancers roots and picking up a flag (and get the he L L outta my way). ^0^

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes and support during all my rough times. And thanks to the Renegades colorguard for being so gracious and taking me in. Already love those guys!!!

Can't wait to see you all at DCA!

B)

Congratulations Kelli... I know the renegades are glad to have ya back. Glad to hear everything is gettin more normal, and good for ya.

See ya in ra cha cha

Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!!

I gets to march with Mistress Kelli!!!!

^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Edited by SaraNYC

Any chance the Rene-Bike can become part of the color guard's show? ^0^

Fran

The Renecycle has taken some major hits the past three years. It's in the shop for maintenance but I don't think it'll be able to make it to Rochester. :(

However, with a few long islands, you might be able to talk me into this:

rodeobullriding.jpg

:P

:unsure:

The Renecycle has taken some major hits the past three years. It's in the shop for maintenance but I don't think it'll be able to make it to Rochester. :(

However, with a few long islands, you might be able to talk me into this:

rodeobullriding.jpg

:P

You are gonna be SOOOOOO hammered now!! (Well...hopefully not as bad as you know who at the partry at Gilman's....)