Cavaliers 1998

I remember Cavaliers early in 98. I really liked that show a lot. And then something happened around mid season, and they just started to blow me away with that show. Funny someone mentioned Ypsilanti because we were there that year. I remember Cavaliers that evening just completely blowing us out of the water. I have very seldom felt that much energy coming from a show. Absolutely spectacular, and then BD came on next, and we had seen them twice before that season, but not in the same show as Cavaliers. Like many others in the audience, we were kind of disappointed that Blue Devils won that show that night.

I loved the fact that they put so many exciting things from the past in the show. And the fact that it showed how they were looking to the future as well. I remember the last 2 weeks of the year, being almost breathless at the end of the show each time I saw it. There was just such an excitement about that show. I think most people who saw it live will understand what I am saying, but the people who didn't see it live, may just never get it. That is one of many shows, I really wish I could see it live again. This show from the Cavaliers was the first that put them in my top 3 favorite shows every year for a decade.