Cadets Homeless?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/content/view/694/28/

How does this happen to the Cadets of all people? I just don't see how Hop would let this happen. I'm guessing their housing sight pulled out at the last second?!

The Crossmen stole it.

i'm sure it'll get figured out. Hop is already working on something, i'm sure of it.

The Crossmen stole it.

:lol:

Ugh.....please read the article you link before you start the Cadet/Hop hating.

"...We do not want to go to the Reedsburg school in Wisconsin too early as there is a chance we would do damage to the fields over 5 days of rehearsal. Indeed, these two days with rehearsals from 9 am to 9 pm - are critical and almost traditional as the corps makes its way to Championships..."

The Cadets have housing, but are trying to score a site ON THE WAY to Madison. They are trying to prevent RUINING THE SCHOOLS FIELD. Heck, maybe they are trying to be a good DCI citizen corps?

Please read first and think before you post.

Edited spelling of "link"

Edited by jonnyboy

Ugh.....please read the article you line before you start the Cadet/Hop hating.

"...We do not want to go to the Reedsburg school in Wisconsin too early as there is a chance we would do damage to the fields over 5 days of rehearsal. Indeed, these two days with rehearsals from 9 am to 9 pm - are critical and almost traditional as the corps makes its way to Championships..."

The Cadets have housing, but are trying to score a site ON THE WAY to Madison. They are trying to prevent RUINING THE SCHOOLS FIELD. Heck, maybe they are trying to be a good DCI citizen corps?

Jonnyboy,

If I were Cadet Bashing, I would have found a different topic than housing believe me. I am simply surprised that they need housing at all anywhere. Oh, and I DID read the article and yes, I know it is on THE WAY to Madison. It's funny how this year if the word "Cadets" is anywhere in someone's topic, you're apt to get accused of bashing them. One would think that the fact that practicing on a field for 5 days would ruin it would have been thought about sooner than 1 week before, no matter what corps it is. That's all.

Edited by Coaster

Ugh.....please read the article you line before you start the Cadet/Hop hating.

:lol:

uh oh

How in the heck was that Cadet/Hop bashing? :lol: