Cadets Homeless?

Its called the "borg"

They get riled up at anything, and prove it to be true over and over again

~G~

Please explain to us how your behavior on these forums are any different than who you label "borgs".

Before you type your response, let me help you out. It is no different. If anything you get more riled up than most that you label.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In defense, the OP did put "How did Hop let this happen?" Why jump to that conclusion and blame Hop, especially if you read the article?

When I said "How did Hop let this happen," I was just surprised because I know he goes ALL OUT to take care of his kids. We shared schools a few times with Cadets when I marched and he was always polite and courteous and made sure there was enough room for both. Perhaps I should have just said "How did this happen?" It wasn't a bash against George.

No kidding. All you have to do is put "Cadets" in the thread title and folks come in looking for a fight......

"Looking for a Fight";

This would be a good time to introduce the Not-So-Cowardly Lion. "Grrr, Put 'em up, put 'em up"...

Elphaba

it always comes down to #### poor management, and the kids have to suffer for it,

it always comes down to #### poor management, and the kids have to suffer for it,

Not necessarily - all sorts of unexpected stuff can happen once you're on the road. We had to scramble for housing at Foxborough last year - nothing to do with our management making a mistake - the place just turned out to be completely unusable for a drum corps. We didn't know that until we arrived and it cost us a day's practice in championship week.

Not necessarily - all sorts of unexpected stuff can happen once you're on the road. We had to scramble for housing at Foxborough last year - nothing to do with our management making a mistake - the place just turned out to be completely unusable for a drum corps. We didn't know that until we arrived and it cost us a day's practice in championship week.

they still didn't do there research,they could make a call to someone local and have things checked out, my old corps never had these problems, because they did there homework (management)

they still didn't do there research,they could make a call to someone local and have things checked out, my old corps never had these problems, because they did there homework (management)

Kinda tough to know somebody local at every single stop in a 2 month tour.

The Cadets have been homeless sinse they left Garfield.

Kinda tough to know somebody local at every single stop in a 2 month tour.

they have these things called city halls,library's,schools,police stations and such. and an invention called the telephone. they must have talked to someone to set up a place to start with(still management)