Cadets Homeless?

Yeah, I'm not quite sure how this could be construed as Hop bashing. Maybe if the original poster had said "Hop is such an idiot, how could he not have a housing site this late in the year. Oh, and he screws over the Crossmen"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So lets argue about bashing Cadets bashing.......

Where's my popcorn?

How in the heck was that Cadet/Hop bashing?

heh, it's not. I think a few people are just a bit tempermental about the whole cadets situation at this point.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/content/view/694/28/

How does this happen to the Cadets of all people? I just don't see how Hop would let this happen. I'm guessing their housing sight pulled out at the last second?!

Sorry, I just read this as Cadet bashing. In light of all the nonsense on here this summer I got carried away.

But in my defense, the article states nothing about housing pulling out. I just assumed the original poster didn't read the article that was linked (this just happened the other day on the forum).

Again my apologies!

drumhumorTerrence? :lol:

heh, it's not. I think a few people are just a bit tempermental about the whole cadets situation at this point.

No kidding. All you have to do is put "Cadets" in the thread title and folks come in looking for a fight......

Edited by kusankusho

Sorry, I just read this as Cadet bashing. In light of all the nonsense on here this summer I got carried away.

But in my defense, the article states nothing about housing pulling out. I just assumed the original poster didn't read the article that was linked (this just happened the other day on the forum).

Again my apologies!

It's all good...no problem here. I'll be in Madison in 1 week!!!!!

So lets argue about bashing Cadets bashing.......

Where's my popcorn?

heh

Again my apologies!

I think he was just speculating on what had happened. We're all friends again!

Yea...I have two sets of Super 3 tickets for Madison. Now I just need to buy a plane ticket, rent a car and find a hotel.......

Allentown this weekend, Bensalem tomorrow night, Madison next week......drumspiritTerrence!!!!