• Carolina Crown
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Blue Knights
    • Boston Crusaders
    • Madison Scouts
    • Glassmen
    • Spirit
    • Colts

Are you kidding? Everybody and his brother on these boards is like "woo regiment." I'm not really one to talk, but just count the signature banners that people have that say "Faust."

Good, a Regiment backer said it first, now I can agree with you completely and not look like a ####. :P

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Loyalty lies with where I am auditioning next year.....Carolina Crown. I love everything about em.

I've noticed the pro-Regiment trend as well (maybe because I've contributed to it?). I think that's great! The only issue surrounding Phantom that comes up at least once on a Regiment thread is their visual program. Bluecoats also have their fair share of fans here, it seems. And Vanguard as well, as someone said. Poor Cadets though. For the past two seasons, yes, they've had their supporters here. And they remain a great drum corps and one of my favorites. But they get roasted too much, I think. It's good to know that many people still love them!

This board has always seemed to me to be very pro-Vanguard and pro-Regiment.

There's a reason for this - it's called CLASS without attitude. :)

How the members carry themselves, and the respect they earn, off the field says a mouthful. These two corps have always, always come through with shining colors when it comes to being true gentlemen (or women) of the activity.

Edited by PeeWee

How the members carry themselves, and the respect they earn, off the field says a mouthful. These two corps have always, always come through with shining colors when it comes to being true gentlemen (or women) of the activity.

What he said! :blink:

Sorry, but members and fans of those corps are just as guilty of classless acts as the other corps.