• Carolina Crown
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Blue Knights
    • Boston Crusaders
    • Madison Scouts
    • Glassmen
    • Spirit
    • Colts

So we've had a thread talking about DCP's own selected champion for 2006, and the question was raised, are people voting their favorite show, or just their favorite corps? I thought that was an interesting point. This board has always seemed to me to be very pro-Vanguard and pro-Regiment. Well, here's a poll with no ambiguity, to put this to the test. Vote for your bias, the corps you can't help loving, the corps that will always get your benefit of the doubt.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh - I'm the first vote in - it's 100% for Vanguard!

FYI, I hit enter too soon, though I was trying to include all Div I finalists. So if your favorite corps isn't listed yet, wait, and hopefully they'll be added. If a mod could help me out, and then delete this second post, that would be great. Thanks!

Edited by Maedhros

So we've had a thread talking about DCP's own selected champion for 2006, and the question was raised, are people voting their favorite show, or just their favorite corps? I thought that was an interesting point. This board has always seemed to me to be very pro-Vanguard and pro-Regiment. Well, here's a poll with no ambiguity, to put this to the test. Vote for your bias, the corps you can't help loving, the corps that will always get your benefit of the doubt.

SUTA!

Take it Phantom Regiment!

Yup - That's where my loyalty lies!

:)

I think everyone sees it different. I've always seen a very pro-Cavalier and pro-Blue Devil board, you've seen a pro-Vanguard and pro-Regiment board, someone else probably has seen a pro-Bluecoats board....the results will be interesting.

Very good poll, and a tough one to answer. There is no corps that I dislike and many that I really like. But, I had to go with the Cavaliers....their 1995 show was the first I saw on PBS and is what attracted me to the activity. Though I didn't keep up with it for several years, when I started going to shows in 2003, Cavies are who I really pulled for. They just know how to put it out there.

Close second is Spirit.

This board has always seemed to me to be very pro-Vanguard and pro-Regiment.
So far, this is on the money.

I have at least three favorite corps, as you can see.

I don't know if I can truely be loyal to only one of them. They have each broght me such great pleasure and enjoyment over the years.

I think everyone sees it different. I've always seen a very pro-Cavalier and pro-Blue Devil board, you've seen a pro-Vanguard and pro-Regiment board, someone else probably has seen a pro-Bluecoats board....the results will be interesting.

I agree...if anything Regiment never gets the benefit of the doubt.