Who's In? Who's Out?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Antwaan Randle El FTW!! :huh::blink::huh:

<---- IU grad. :P

I kinda figured you'dd respond that way. Now, "El" has flown to DC, never to be heard from again. (Unfortunately)

RM - he could go all the way!

ampssuck

Isn't this only the 2nd year that all corps from the previous year have made finals? Wasn't it 87-88 the last time?

Oh, I thought this was a Project Runway thread. :D

So did I ---- but alas there is no challenge

"Auf Wiedersehen"

It does look like there may be no changes from last years top 12, but those corps bubbling right under have been amazing this year. I would really hope somehow Colts make top 12, but the only show I could even think about seeing them beat would be Glassmen. I really like the Glassmen show, but love the Colts show just a little bit better musically. It would be really cool if they could tie for 12th this year, and both get in, kind of like the 1st year either corps made finals in 93 by tying in semis.

It does look like there may be no changes from last years top 12, but those corps bubbling right under have been amazing this year. I would really hope somehow Colts make top 12, but the only show I could even think about seeing them beat would be Glassmen. I really like the Glassmen show, but love the Colts show just a little bit better musically. It would be really cool if they could tie for 12th this year, and both get in, kind of like the 1st year either corps made finals in 93 by tying in semis.

Just wondering how you came up with the only corps Colts could catch would be Glassmen? I do believe that Spirit is the corps that is standing in Colts way.

Spirit's hornline is the highlight of the corps, but I don't see them beating the Glassmen. I'd love to see the Colts make it, but am not sure they can make up the points and pass Spirit by next weekend. This is where a tie for 12th between Spirit and the Colts would be nice.

Spirit's hornline is having the best year it's had in a LONG time, but don't forget their drums. The weighted percussion scores have them in tenth place today, so they are certainly supporting the placement efforts.

Having said that, it is a treat to sit in front of the horn line and FEEL the sound.