Seeking Vampire Lesbians

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gosh...now I know what it feels like to be discriminated against. :P

I didn't get to play little league baseball, either, cuz I was niether a vampire or a lesbian... :laugh:

OK... that was a joke. So what if I was only a vampire? Could I play?

would a transvestite vampire lesbian be acceptable? Who can play flam drags? 'Cause I could make that work.

:lolhit:

I would like to thank everyone who has formally complained about my I&E solo to DCA already, including a dignitary or two. Which is kind of interesting, since I have yet to play a note in snare competition in 18 years.

In any event, you will all be happy to know that I no longer will bother DCP with advertising for Vampire Lesbians.

I found them. ^0^

Lee has inspired me to consider entering the individual cymbal category.... even though I've never held a pair of cymbals in my hands in my entire life.

Of course, I'll only consider entering.... I won't actually do it. :P

Fran

Now..... if there was an individual concert bass drum and gong category...... ^0^

I would like to thank everyone who has formally complained about my I&E solo to DCA already, including a dignitary or two. Which is kind of interesting, since I have yet to play a note in snare competition in 18 years.

In any event, you will all be happy to know that I no longer will bother DCP with advertising for Vampire Lesbians.

I found them. ^0^

yikes...really? You know... I showed your original post to my sister, who IS a lesbian and a proud, strong member of the gay community, and she laughed and

said: "he'll have a harder time finding the vampires than the lesbians..." which I thought was pretty funny.

Of course, I'm talking about the same sister of mine who back when AOL started and I was trying to think of a good name to call myself other than just my name, she suggested: "Lezbro" ... again a funny poke at herself as well just plain funny. ( I didn't choose that one...ha! )

Too bad some uptight people who just look for "bone's to pick" with anything other than what THEY consider funny, just refuse to realize that when you become an accepted part of society, you have to live with the jokes that come your way with that acceptance. I'm sure I'm "missing the point" though. (No, I'm not...)