Dark horse

I don't think there is a dark horse to win. The Cavaliers will win. Phantom could pull off 2nd, but BD is still BD!

Here are a few dark horses this weekend...

SCV - could rise up to 5th or 4th. I'd prefer them 5th this year (so Bluecoats will be 4th HOPEFULLY)

Madison - EVERYONE is counting them out, but this is their home turf. The show is difficult and the crowd is hungry for them to do well... do NOT count them out just yet!!!

Colts - They were a few points out of finals recently, but they have closed the gap. Is it possible? MAYBE!

Blue Stars - The beat a surging Capital REgiment are soooo close to Crossmen. It's practically their home show (150 miles away) and EVERYONE is gonna root for them. How could you not? This is a great show!

Seattle - Have improved so much ove the course of this season. I think they actually have a real shot at semis.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it such a lock that the Cavies will win? I find it underwhelming.

Furthermore, it seems like the show concepts for the Cavaliers are getting increasingly self-referential. A show about the city they're kinda sorta from, but not really, because half the corps is probably just from Texas anyway, and a show about their nickname. What's next, a show about writing drill for the Cavaliers?

What's next, a show about writing drill for the Cavaliers?

Hmmm....I'll be taking notes :grouphug: