Dark horse

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phantom Regiment is the farthest back I'd go for a shocking jump to 1st. But I can see SCV making the jump to 4th if they're really on their game in Madison.

Phantom Regiment is the farthest back I'd go for a shocking jump to 1st. But I can see SCV making the jump to 4th if they're really on their game in Madison.

Agree with both of those assessments. Plus, Colts could surprise some people if they put on the show of their lives Friday.

ampssuck

I think it would be tremendously exciting to see a battle for 12th, and it would be quite a story to see Colts in that spot. On the other hand, though, I would definitely feel for those kids in Spirit, to have been placing top twelve all season long.

Phantom may take out the Devils. Don't really seeing them top the Cavies without a major miracle. Santa Clara in fourth is a very close to be ing a reality. The shocker corps when it's all said and done maybe the Blue Knights who seem to be quietly lurking and moving up with a very good show.

gil

The only clear answer is the SCV cymbal line. I'm predicting a come-from-behind victory in the most brutal way possible.

1.) SCV Cymbal Line

2.) Cavaliers

3.) Blue Devils

4.) Phantom Regiment

5.) The Rest of SCV

6.) Cadets

7.) Bluecoats

8.) Carolina Crown

Only logical thing that can happen at this point imo

Vanguard2.jpg

:worthy:

the cadets as always are a fear for many corps...i remember jeff fielder said that even though you are ahead in finals...the corps you are looking at from your shoulder is the ones wearing Maroon and Gold...because you never know what kind of crazy stuff they might start doing...and well...it's true...they will inch up...i'm sure...not first but at least 4, but it might surprise a few to see them up to number 2

Hmmm...the dark horse of 2006, hunh?

Well, it could be:

Pacific Crest

Blue Stars

Madison Scouts

Santa Clara Vanguard

The Cadets, or

Phantom Regiment

How's that? :)

The only clear answer is the SCV cymbal line. I'm predicting a come-from-behind victory in the most brutal way possible.

1.) SCV Cymbal Line

2.) Cavaliers

3.) Blue Devils

4.) Phantom Regiment

5.) The Rest of SCV

6.) Cadets

7.) Bluecoats

8.) Carolina Crown

Only logical thing that can happen at this point imo

Vanguard2.jpg

:wall:

:sleep: haha, nice! :worthy: