Why Each Corps Will NOT Win!

This was a great read. Thanks. :)

My prediction: Nikk Pilato is, as you read this, writing his butt off as he tries to come up with an even funnier thread. B)

I'm writing my butt off alright, but it isn't parodies, it's drill. :P

I think I've earned a respite from writing funny stuff for a while. In fact, this may be the one summer where I haven't written something in the way of a parody like my "Lord of the Ring" and "Friends" parodies. At least not that I can remember doing this summer. Too much drill.

Back to the (drill writing) fray.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff! b**bs

The Madison Scouts One!!!! :tic::tic::lol::lol:

drumhumorTerrance :beer: For the Aged out Ones!

I can't pick a favorite, but it's either Cavaliers or Scouts...haha. :P

Boston Crusaders attempt to take the field for quarters, only to find their passage blocked by PHALLIC - Props Haven't Any Logical License for Implementation by the Crusaders. They protest the shape of Boston's props on the field for half an hour, singing a protest song they got from the movie PCU, until eventually the Crusaders are forced to live up to the BAC name and resort to fisticuffs. There is no finals performance, as most of the corps is led away in paddy wagons.

Hey Hey! Ho Ho! These stupid props have got to go!

Awesome job.

WICKED funny, as we say here in Bahston.

When's the last time BAC got into a good, old-fashioned rumble?? Avant Garde beat them in a "buck-buck" competition as far back as 1980, for cryin' out loud!!! :beer:- :tic:-

WICKED funny, as we say here in Bahston.

When's the last time BAC got into a good, old-fashioned rumble?? Avant Garde beat them in a "buck-buck" competition as far back as 1980, for cryin' out loud!!! :beer:- :tic:-

Are the stories of BAC burning down the Troopers' sheep wagon back in the day true? I know that they had a rep for being a rough and tumble group, but that story seems at least a little exagerated.

Carolina Crown pulls out the biggest plumes yet, bigger than anything seen before in DCI. The feathers wafting in the breeze cause the entire stadium to fall into a trance, and it brings their performance to a screeching halt as all eyes, even the corps', are glued to the plumes.

lmao. I almost blew beer out my nose on that one! too funny