Cadets morale?

Several posts in this thread are bordering on personal attacks, which are against Forum Guidelines.

Moderators are watching this thread, and action might be taken if the tone of the posts escalate.

Let's try to get this back on topic, please.

Seriously, Geoff, why bother? What PURPOSE does this thread serve?? It's drifted so far off topic, it has far outlived whatever usefulness it had to begin with, which wasn't much to begin with. Stick a fork in it, close it, and I guarantee you that DCP would be better off for it.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and you were just defending Hrothgar? :grouphug:

Uh NO.... :sshh:

Again, what is your point? I'm not a hypocrite...AGAIN.... I haven't been to any shows this year..so what the #### are you talking about?

I did see Cadets show last year and I still felt the same after I saw it, it was clearly written in my reviews.

my point is you are hypocritical. even if you havent seen BDs show this year, and even if you havent seen the Godfather movies, you still know what they are about and the fact that you bashed Cadets show which wasnt even about Kill Bill and the music wasnt even originally from Kill Bill and featured no violence is in fact HYPCRITICAL.

you dont need to go to shows to know what a show is about...

Okay then...that makes ALOT of sense... b**bs

Have fun...

Well...before you start "assuming" about people.... :grouphug:

If it bothered you so much just pm me and ask I would've seen that and gladly responded.

I have a short attention span and I don't think I was ever the person to ask before.

However you did make comments about the Cadets playing Twisted Nerve before seeing their show last year.

Oh, and your condescending tone is quite annoying. I have not made any attacks towards you at all, I only asked a simple question and I honestly had no idea that 3 other people were going to ask the same question at the same time.

Okay then...that makes ALOT of sense... b**bs

Have fun...

yes, it does make sense.

you keep hiding beind the fact that you didnt see BDs show this year so you cant comment on it, yet with Cadets show last year BEFORE YOU EVEN SAW IT you launched an attack bc of a piece of music they were playing.

and also, with last years Cadets show we knew it wasnt about kill bill

Well...before you start "assuming" about people.... :grouphug:

If it bothered you so much just pm me and ask I would've seen that and gladly responded.

thats kind of funny bc ive snuck that question into SEVERAL threads which you have been responding in, right after, before, or in the middle of your posts.... so don't say you didnt see it.