What suprises will Regiment pull out tonight?

If you want Phantom to win, don't cheer for the black uniforms! :grouphug:

Seriously the corps would lose like a full point in GE. Those uniforms make them completely disappear on the field.

GE has nothing to do with how big or small a corps looks on the field. If anything it would help their vis scores bc it hides a little dirt.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want Phantom to win, don't cheer for the black uniforms! :grouphug:

Seriously the corps would lose like a full point in GE. Those uniforms make them completely disappear on the field.

IMO, they should have used some contrast, put some members in white, and some in black. I know Southwind kind of beat them to it, but I think they could have used different uniforms to really play up the concept of good vs. evil with the whole corps, rather than just the guard.

Yeah well, to be honest my favorite Regiment uni is the 2003 classic white. But how sweet would it be if they came out in all black just one night (semis, maybe). Or better yet, and this has been talked about on here, starting in all black, and instead of just switching the sash to white, somehow have the whole corps wind up in white for the Resurrection.

Obviously not gonna happen, but I can dream, can't I? :)

Wow, now my dreams have been realized!

Wait until you hear the doo-wop version of "This One's For You" It's evil.

That's kindling for the creation of an actual pit of fire and damnation on the field.

Actually, no.

Hop has given a lot of ideas to other corps for stuff to do in their shows...and Regiment finally took him up on his Barry Manilow show idea. The demon squad is now going to be singing such soft-rock classics as Mandy. Weekend in New England. Looks like we made it. And many more. With the lush brass and easy drumming of the Regiment as a superb backdrop for the Manilow stylings of Rockford's very own. The most soothing drum corps show in the world...ever.

Credit cards accepted.

The CD is available through this limited TV offer for only $19.95, plus shipping. You'll also receive a poster and key chain.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this legendary program.

If you accept money orders, I will take the CD's. Do I get the free knives that will cut through a soda can and still be sharp enough to slice through a tomato?

:grouphug:

If you accept money orders, I will take the CD's. Do I get the free knives that will cut through a soda can and still be sharp enough to slice through a tomato?

:grouphug:

popeil_old.jpg

On the field, from Rockford, Illinois, the Ron Popeil Regiment, performing their 2006 program "Ginzu knives and a smokeless ashtray."

if Phantom comes out of the tunnel on Finals night in Black uni's.. the game is over.. brandt crocker won't even announce the blue devils and cavaliers coming on the field... he will go ahead and announce phantom as the champion and once the crowd stops cheering for 30 minutes, they will do their encore performance.

Why? The white looks infinitely better than black.

True. But the black is CLASSIC, man!!!! B) It grabs the judges by their collars and says "We're here to PLAY..ARGH!!!" It screams to the crowd: "Look out. We're back, and we're about to give you a show that will take your breath away!!"

reg96.jpg

YEAH, MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!