Scouts Cinnecast Satellite Connection

The only loss in visual in Columbus was about 3 seconds of Cap Reg's closer (Which made the hometown crowd very unhappy). The audio skipped once per show for some reason, other than that everything was fine.

Madison is just unlucky. Remember SA.

The only loss in visual in Columbus was about 3 seconds of Cap Reg's closer (Which made the hometown crowd very unhappy). The audio skipped once per show for some reason, other than that everything was fine.

Then again I just turned on the TV and found out the White Sox game was in a rain delay and a huge storm passed through Chicago about the same time...I suppose that was a reason. Nothing like a sold out theatre in Chicago though and people sitting in the dark for a good 5 minutes. Was kind of funny because it was an awkward dead silence for the entire time and no one moved hoping it would just pop back up.

The idiots running the theatre in Tulsa could never figure out how to get their system running reliably. We probably lost our video feed for at least 45 total minutes tonight. Messed up for at least part, if not almost all of these shows: Southwind, Capital Regiment, Glassmen, Blue Stars, Spirit, Crown, and Cadets. They kept blaming the feed, but it looked like an equipment issue on their end to me. Based on the few problems posted so far, it doesn't look like a national problem with the feed to me. I was getting pretty pi$$ed off at both the problems and the management's attitude. This has turned into the summer of technical difficulties for me trying to watch shows on the internet and now in the theatre. Really enjoyed the parts I did get to see though.

SUTA!!!!!

The idiots running the theatre in Tulsa could never figure out how to get their system running reliably. We probably lost our video feed for at least 45 total minutes tonight. Messed up for at least part, if not almost all of these shows: Southwind, Capital Regiment, Glassmen, Blue Stars, Spirit, Crown, and Cadets. They kept blaming the feed, but it looked like an equipment issue on their end to me. Based on the few problems posted so far, it doesn't look like a national problem with the feed to me. I was getting pretty pi$$ed off at both the problems and the management's attitude. This has turned into the summer of technical difficulties for me trying to watch shows on the internet and now in the theatre. Really enjoyed the parts I did get to see though.

SUTA!!!!!

In NJ we had problems with our feed all the up until Spirit.. Then after it was all good even now and then a little Glitch..

The only signal loss we had in Buffalo was when they were showing Phantom 05 before the show got started. I had just come in and a big storm was in the area.

Had some weird audio where nothing was really coming out of the right side of the theater from the middle of Southwind to the middle of Crossmen except for the occasional crackle or loud impact that would sound distorted. The sound when it was back to normal, as well as the picture, seemed improved to me from last years cinecast.

Nashville Tn lost the entire Colts show due to a severe thunderstorm..

Otherwise everything else was good.

In Denver/Lakewood, all that we had was maybe 10 seconds of loss in Capital Regiment, and then as someone else posted, the weird audio skip somewhere in basically every show. Our theatre crew was amazing though! Good job!