Live from the pressbox!

Just curious if anyone knows of "something" (other than just getting better) that SCV did to make up 4.1 points on Bluecoats in 13 days ... and go from .375 behind Carolina Crown to 3.275 ahead (a 3.65 gain) in the same time frame.

Did they add something, cut something, fix something change something ... I know corps progress throughout the season, but that is a ridiculous jump. They went from 4.1 behind Bluecoats on July 29 in Atlanta to 1.1 behind on Aug. 2 in Bensalem, a 3-point gain in four days, which is amazing.

YES, I am a Bluecoats alum and fan ... not complaining or ranting, just wondering ...

Thank you!!!

I don't think they've made any major change... they've just improved A LOT. I mean, if you saw them tonight, you could see they were on fire.

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the Vocal fad in drum corps last as long as disco did.

Knock it off...you're making me laugh out loud in the press box and I'm getting evil looks from Rondo!!!

Now that THAT is done with...time for a DRUM AND BUGLE CORPS!!!

Here comes the PHANTOM!!!

Hope the Vocal fad in drum corps last as long as disco did.

Well, that means we can write "Vocals Sucks" on our book covers, right? Just like I did in junior high with "disco sucks"???