Live from the pressbox!

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm usually a huge fan of the Cadets, but I just don't see how a show that asks the performers to stroll across the field for 1-2 minutes carrying tables can be in the same league as their competitors at that level.

Thank god that is over.

It seems to get more anoying with each viewing.

Well comming from someone who hated this show over a month ago, I think they've made impressive progessed and turned this show around. I think its fresh and fun. I still wish the drum solo/vocal part would be cut down even more, but the show itself is impressive none the less. Good job Cadets.

Move over Ryan, I'm heading upstairs to get Phantom at full volume!

I'm usually a huge fan of the Cadets, but I just don't see how a show that asks the performers to stroll across the field for 1-2 minutes carrying tables can be in the same league as their competitors at that level.

Have you seen how fast they are marching in the opener and closer and playing at the same time.....highest demand of what we've seen tonight. Different sections of the corps are showcased throughout the show.....exposed more so than most corps.

The crowd wants PR TO WIN!!! Holy cow!!! Did you hear that ????