Why Tim Jackson is the Chuck Norris of Drum Corps...

iv never heard of him so he must not be too great

he is the only person to win DCI I&E 4 years in a row. BD tenor player (he participated in it 5 years)

edit: i was just told.. "Matt Gregg from the Madison Scouts won 5 French Horn titles from 89-93 and then won Mello in 94" :drool:

He can probably tear up a set as well. Wonder if his feet are as fast as his hands.

yes

Edited by cire

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Jackson doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

If you ask Tim Jackson what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds till." After you ask, "Two seconds to what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

Tim Jackson does not sleep. He waits.

If paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, what beats all 3 at the same time? Answer: Tim Jackson.

Although it is not common knowledge, there are actually three sides to the Force: the light side, the dark side, and Tim Jackson.

Tim Jackson's tears are the cure to Cancer... Too Bad Tim Jackson has never cried.

Macgyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips, but Tim Jackson can kill him and take it.

Tim Jackson lost his virginity before his dad did.

Tim Jackson is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right arms.

On the 7th day, God rested.... Tim Jackson took over.

If you want a list of Tim Jacksons' enemies, just check the extinct species list.

One time while sparring with Wolverine, Tim Jackson accidentally lost his left testicle. You might be familiar with it to this very day by its technical term: Jupiter.

When Tim Jackson has sex with a man, it is not because he is gay, but because he has run out of women.

One time while sparring with Wolverine, Tim Jackson accidentally lost his left testicle. You might be familiar with it to this very day by its technical term: Jupiter.

Tim Jackson once had a "Who has more testicles?" contest with Lance Armstrong. Tim Jackson won by five.

5 out of 5 doctors recommend not pissing off Tim Jackson

Tim Jackson coined the phrase, "I see dead people," after the waiting staff at Denny's forgot his birthday.

Tim Jackson uses a live rattlesnake for a condom.

When the boogey man goes to sleep at night he checks his closet for Tim Jackson.

wow, this thread has digressed from the original topic. But I enjoy it! Great jokes!!! I did see Tim Jackson's 04 video on bd's site, incredible, i must see the 18 tenor solo.

SCV just added "2006 Tim Jackson Appreciation Society" to their DCP signature.

Edited by jonnyboy

did he march crossmen 2002?

i was just told.. "Matt Gregg from the Madison Scouts won 5 French Horn titles from 89-93 and then won Mello in 94" :drool:

Tim Jackson and Matt Gregg once walked into a bar together. The bar was instantly destroyed by the sheer awesomeness of the presence of these two giants.