Why Tim Jackson is the Chuck Norris of Drum Corps...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the regional in atlanta this year. I reeally wanted to see BD in the lot but they showed up really late (not as late as the cavies tho, haha). So i waited as long as i possibly could before i needed to go in and see some shows....Just when I was giving up and being ###### i didn't see them play Tim Jackson walks right by me. I snapped a quick pic and that was good enough for me haha :blink:

I went to the regional in atlanta this year. I reeally wanted to see BD in the lot but they showed up really late (not as late as the cavies tho, haha). So i waited as long as i possibly could before i needed to go in and see some shows....Just when I was giving up and being ###### i didn't see them play Tim Jackson walks right by me. I snapped a quick pic and that was good enough for me haha :blink:

You didn't have to bother with actually taking a picture, y'know. Tim Jackson's image automatically appears on any photographic film within a ten foot radius.

You didn't have to bother with actually taking a picture, y'know. Tim Jackson's image automatically appears on any photographic film within a ten foot radius.

It's true...and once you get the pictures developed, every time you look at them you get the sensation of being repeatedly roundhouse kicked in the face.

I didn't know Chuck Norris did that. I thought he was just a martial arts guy who made crappy TV shows.

Chuck Norris is a ######... and Tim Jackson is a pretty good tenor player.

Do the math.

The Riemann Hypothesis has be proven. Assuming Tim Jackson, the proof readily follows.

Chuck Norris and Tim Jackson once got into a fistfight. A black hole formed between them and imploded, creating the universe and resulting in a phemonenon we now know today as the Big Bang.

Bah! You and your "science"! In the beginning there was nothing... then Tim Jackson roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said "Get a job." That is the story of the universe.

This is a pretty funny thread (and for the record, Chuck Norris IS aware of the jokes....he's even listed some of his faves!)

Tim is an amazing tenor player...even more so when you see on the vid that he actually LOST a mallet near the end of the soft mallet part, then did some fller wnhile he grabbed a stick and finished up....a mistake that would've killed anyone else.