Crown Trainwreck

A tad late for this reply but if you are asking about the fall during the semis in the baritone hornline, that was my son, Trae

He tripped and had to get up and jump back in. a little embarrassing for him but he recovered well, call it his one rookie mishap!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

semifinals.

I remember Trae mentioned something about it to me.

~>conner

I saw it - you could just hear this big collective gasp go up around my section as they fell. However, when they recovered, we all cheered :)

I too am a BIG fan of this Crown show, great job guys! :D

And you should know that your cheering meant a whole lot to the performers. Rick Puzzo's daughter played baritone in Crown this year. She said that they know where the audience responses occur, and this positive cheer by the crowd, at an unfamiliar time where an audience response doesn't occur, was encouraging to them as they performed.

not a train wreck, but a tenor guy in Magic, 2002 had a pretty bad fall after being rammed in the back by a rolling bass drum a colorguard guy was carrying off the field. The colorguard guy had missed his catch, causing him to roll the drum off late. Tenor guy back stepped right into the drum, causing him to fall backwards, with his tenor coming off it's harnest, rolling over him.

Kudos to the dude though. He jumped back up, put his tenor back in place, and got right back into the show :)

Finals 2005 there was a Cavalier contra player that took a nasty roll right after the baseball segiment if you watch the video it's in the lower right hand corner of the screen