Crown Trainwreck

I was just wondering if everyone noticed the great trainwreck during Crown's show? It was one of the worst accidents I've seen during FInals week. THey had such a fantastic show going, and during the song before closer, one went down and two fell over him. But they recovered nicely. So an 18.3 in visual performance with that accident, I think Crown will up that score tonight.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it - you could just hear this big collective gasp go up around my section as they fell. However, when they recovered, we all cheered :)

I too am a BIG fan of this Crown show, great job guys! :D

didn't see it either.. but I did see a lot of guard mishaps that could have been devastating in a lot of corps shows last night. I guess there is no wind indicator at field level and the wind at the top of the goalposts isn't the same ..

Hope everyone is okay cause their show was REALLY fantastic.. loved it!!!

didn't see it either.. but I did see a lot of guard mishaps that could have been devastating in a lot of corps shows last night. I guess there is no wind indicator at field level and the wind at the top of the goalposts isn't the same ..

Hope everyone is okay cause their show was REALLY fantastic.. loved it!!!

Yeah, did you see the Vanguard trumpet player almost get decapitated by the flying rifle? I couldn't believe how many near misses there were.

That kind of reminds me of the Garfield Cadets "whitewater wipe out"...in the 80's... :)

I hope nobody was seriously hurt or anything. Maybe their pride...

It should be caught as it was nearing the 50 in centerfield. That was a close call, and very lucky only three got dumped. They all got back in place instantly and it didn't appear to be injurious.