Live from the pressbox! DCI FINALS

OK Gang, I hope this doesn't come off as too dumb a question, but is there ANY Finals coverage at all on Season Pass, or does ESPN2 own everything to the point they can't even put up a webcam? I was hoping at least for a webcam or short vid clips.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're doing both a webcam and short clips. You're in luck.

OK Gang, I hope this doesn't come off as too dumb a question, but is there ANY Finals coverage at all on Season Pass, or does ESPN2 own everything to the point they can't even put up a webcam? I was hoping at least for a webcam or short vid clips.

There are short 2.5 minute clips of Spirit and Glassmen up. Go to "Summer Coverage" - '06 Event Coverage, and click on Division I Finals. More corps will appear as the evening continues.

There are short 2.5 minute clips of Spirit and Glassmen up. Go to "Summer Coverage" - '06 Event Coverage, and click on Division I Finals. More corps will appear as the evening continues.

It's just so quiet after listening to the shows last night!

dks

OK, for some strange reason I had to sign out and back on again before the mouse-over would show Div. I Finals as an option on the '06 Summer Coverage nav bar. Before I did that, the first item on the mouse-over menu was Div. II-III Finals. :worthy:

I'm on a friend's account whilst the friend is OOT and not able to be on a PC for Finals week.

Many thanks for the feedback! :)

Edited by Gorgo

Also there is a feed of each show live, but it's a still picture refreshed every 15 seconds....

click on SHOTS FROM THE BOX

Edited by Cop

It's just so quiet after listening to the shows last night!

dks

Or is your point of reference the last show from last night? :P

OMG 120 G horns!! :worthy: