Live from the pressbox! DCI FINALS

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drum Judge Jeff Prosperie lowballed SCV's drumline tonight.... Almost a whole point lower than the 2 judges last night and the other drum judge tonight.

Yeah, I'm with ya....Jeff Prosperie really did a number tonight. I'm surprised at how low Madison did in drums, as well.

Santa Clara got screwed tonight in drums....JJ Pipitone was one of the most consistent judges this year...great job. Jeff, what the #### is up, dude...Your ears are clogged..

Edited by jsualumnus

SUTA!!!!! And what' with these scores?????????? Lowest in a lot of years!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, THANK YOU John and DCP, you've been the most reliable corps site on the Internet this week. :worthy:

Awesome!

Congrats to all, especially Cavaliers, for a great season. I haven't followed drum corps this much since I aged-out in '98! So many good shows and talented kids!! I'm hyped that the show I've liked most won (so much for the rule of 6's or whatever it's called), like the show or not it's nice to see a new 'face' in the Top 4, and it's great to see SCV back in the Top 6!

Look forward to reading reviews, and hopefully I'll be there live next year in So Cal!!

Congrats to ALL Corps!!!!

especially Phantom and Bluecoats!!!

Way to make things truly competative!!!

Thank you!

Stupid. Scores are lowest since '91.

SUTA!!!!! And what' with these scores?????????? Lowest in a lot of years!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is so true. I'm always shocked to hear or see those 98.95s, etc. These seemed low from the past years....More in line I think with my reality anyway....