Madison Alumni Corps - THANK YOU

Your show was incredible, brought tears to my eyes several times. And clearly got the best, loudest, longest ovation of the weekend.

You should be extremely proud.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, THANKS A BUNCH GUYS!!! That was just about the best 15 minutes of drum corps I've seen since 1982. The guys on that field are Heroes.

If nothing else, at least today's kids got a glimpse at what drum corps was like back when the goal was to be entertaining.

Granted, the Scouts Alumni were playing to a home crowd, but they got more standing ovations than anyone all evening long. To me, that's what it's all about.

I agree, THANKS A BUNCH GUYS!!! That was just about the best 15 minutes of drum corps I've seen since 1982. The guys on that field are Heroes.

If nothing else, at least today's kids got a glimpse at what drum corps was like back when the goal was to be entertaining.

Granted, the Scouts Alumni were playing to a home crowd, but they got more standing ovations than anyone all evening long. To me, that's what it's all about.

I hope some of todays show designers were watching !!!!

If they weren't..... they should have been !!!!!

AWESOME JOB GENTLEMEN, THANKS FOR THE...MEMORIES !!!!!!

Edited by ODBC

I know I speak for all my brothers that performed with me that night ... thanks to the crowd.

A large part of our motivation was to bring tens of thousands of people to their feet that night.

You guys did your job. Hopefully, we did ours :)

It was an honor and a privilege to perform in front of you all!

Thank you for cheering loudly. So loud in fact that at times,

I could barely hear myself playing! :)

It was an honor and a privilege to perform in front of you all!

Thank you for cheering loudly. So loud in fact that at times,

I could barely hear myself playing! :)

Why didn't you just play louder, then???? :mmm:

Why didn't you just play louder, then???? :mmm:

So we weren't loud enough for you? :P

Let me be the first to say you were just about approaching the right volume for me. I was very pleased. Somehow though, my face wasn't quite ripped off when you were finished.

I totally enjoyed the performance! What a great job on a very limited number of practice hours. Hats off to all of the members! I had asked my friend who was marching if he remembered any short, portly guys who he marched with who had died. I was going to forge his birth certificate so I could march with them...