Tickets at the door?

Heard somewhere that all tickets to finals will be reserve only. No tickets for sale at the door then (still am not POSITIVE I can make it due to marching band conflicts)?

To me, that just says that every ticket has an assigned seat, as opposed to there being a "general admission" section where you pay a rate and sit anywhere you want in that section. No one would be foolish enough to turn down patrons wanting to buy a ticket the night of the show.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prelims and Finals at DCA are all reserved. That's not to say you can't buy them at the gate but you will have to sit according to the seat number on the ticket. The only general admission, according to the info I have, is the Alumni Spectacular.

I think, not to long ago, prelims were also gen. admission but I have CRS so I can't be positive.

Just a quick FYI.

I ordered tickets today by phone for my family.

For Prelims, they are now out to the 20 yard lines. For Finals, they're in the end zone. :sshh:

I'm guessing next year my family will be ordering tickets a little sooner. :lol:

See you all in Rochester!!!

I'm in Seattle and have nothing to do with the show or DCA... but I can't imagine anyone willing to buy a ticket being turned away... I love talking about such a problem... I hope it happens...

There are PLENTY of tickets left for the "Big Saturday Show" (that is what we are calling it now) because you can see every Corps in DCA. The stadium is close to a sell out for Finals. We will STOP selling tickets when the Stadium is full on the front side at the Curves.. this is plenty past the Zero's. We will NOT sell any seats on the back side of the Stadium. In fact no one will be allowed to even walk in this area. The back side will be completely blocked off. DVD's will have just nice shows and no distractions in the back ground. No one walking on the field, no other Corps in the back getting ready to come on the field, and no photos being taken in the back ground at prelims.

The closed end of the Stadium (the end of the U) is for NON-Finalists and other non-paying people. If you are interested in getting your tickets don't wait... go to http://www.dcacorps.org and order now!

Any other question on the entire DCA Weekend or Rochester in general please feel free to ask. :)

Eeps...guess no DCA for me this year. :blink:

All have a great time.

Hey Stevie,

My guess would be you will get a better seat as you are just one individual. Call them and see what they have. :-)

The closed end of the Stadium (the end of the U) is for NON-Finalists and other non-paying people. If you are interested in getting your tickets don't wait... go to http://www.dcacorps.org and order now!

I've never NOT made finals before, so I don't know......do people who are in prelims but don't make finals gets free seats in this special section, or do they pay for seats in this special section, and is it possible this section will be full as well, thus leaving some people who don't make finals and don't buy tickets ahead of time (in hopes of making finals no outlet to see the shows, should they not make it?

Edited by Guard Diva

I've never NOT made finals before, so I don't know......do people who are in prelims but don't make finals gets free seats in this special section, or do they pay for seats in this special section, and is it possible this section will be full as well, thus leaving some people who don't make finals and don't buy tickets ahead of time (in hopes of making finals no outlet to see the shows, should they not make it?

Corps who don't make finals will be admitted on Sunday to watch the finals. They will have some rist band or something. They Corps Directors will be informed at the Business meeting on Friday. There will be plenty of room in this section.