Favorite Visual Move of 2006

Cavies during "Machine Age" - trumpets are in a diamond slowly crab stepping while playing some major tounging licks, while the rest of the horn line is in rays that swirl around the diamond and the closets person to the trumpet diamond races out to the end of the ray while everyone else moves closer to the trumpet block (hope that made sense).

Haha, that was cool! My friend in the Cavaliers told me they called that "the power ball of death/doom"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands down...

cavie_18277.jpg

cavie_18276.jpg

Now that was OFF THE HOOK!!! ^OO^

SCV's "jellyfish tentacles" thing at the end of their show as they exit, followed by a lone Mr. Moto - that seemed straight out of a Hayao Miyazaki animated film - so cool!

Regiment's "sumo-step pentagram" (complete with cymbal crashes alternating on different ends of the pit and therefore Right and Left channels on the recording - neat!).

Cavalier's Elastibox transitional segment and the Conveyor Belt segment.

BD's morphing heart/dagger in the ballad.

Cavies during "Machine Age" - trumpets are in a diamond slowly crab stepping while playing some major tounging licks, while the rest of the horn line is in rays that swirl around the diamond and the closets person to the trumpet diamond races out to the end of the ray while everyone else moves closer to the trumpet block (hope that made sense).

Heh, it made sense to me. I never really sat high enough to see that, either when I saw them practice or at Indy, but I got to see it on the broadcast. Wow! So much different motion going on, really a neat move.

I really liked the Cadets stage diving during the drum feature. That's something you don't see everyday