DCA ROCHESTER PRACTICE SITES

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to point out that 3/5th of the HOF are rehearsing at the same place...

:)

I noticed that too :)

They are at Armstrong Elem. School on Lyell Road. The City and County have been wonderful to work with. I went tour of all the County parks (with the Director of Parks & Rec) and we drove from site to site.. What ever we requested was given to us. I can't say it's been easy.... but it's done. You all know how hard it is just to find a field for your own Corps on weekends. Well try securing 35 fields on the same weekend!!!! 1996 was nothing compared to this. We have doubled in size & demands....

We were hoping for an underground bunker in an undisclosed location, but hey, we're the new kids. :P If there's a lunar module at the school for us to play on, we'll be happier than a bulemic mosquito at the Red Cross. :P :P

Seriously, Allen, you and all the Rochester organizers have been doing a fantastic job. It's obvious everyone is working ahead of the curve to make things run smoothly. I hope all the corps and the fans are appreciative of Rochester's efforts and demonstrate their appreciation by being good guests.

Edited by 00Sop

Seriously, Allen, you and all the Rochester organizers have been doing a fantastic job. It's obvious everyone is working ahead of the curve to make things run smoothly. I hope all the corps and the fans are appreciative of Rochester's efforts and demonstrate their appreciation by being good guests.

That's really kind of you to say! Many people have worked very hard to pull this off. I just hope people have a good experience. I'm SURE somthing will go wrong but as long as it's something small that's fine with me! Have fun over the DCA Weekend!

Now on to the rehearsal sites.... This is what I have so far. This was real fun!!!

Renegades / Genesee Valley Park

Bush / Genesee Valley Park

Hurricanes / Genesee Valley Park

Sun / Genesee Valley Park

All on the sme field...all at the same time...heh "Excuse me, you're in my spot"..."No, you're in MY spot. " No, YOU'RE a towel!" heh!!!

Edited by Guard Diva

I can't say how impressed I have been with DCA this year. Communications took a giant leap forward. I am getting emails all the time asking or confirming information.

And the logistics involved with Rochester and how much more smoothly this year has gone from my end since I have been involved with DCA (2001). Majorly impressed

Thanks Allen and crew!

I can't say how impressed I have been with DCA this year. Communications took a giant leap forward. I am getting emails all the time asking or confirming information.

And the logistics involved with Rochester and how much more smoothly this year has gone from my end since I have been involved with DCA (2001). Majorly impressed

Thanks Allen and crew!

Again Thank you for the kind words! I can't take all teh credit. There have been many people involved. A wonderful committee of 21 people have been working with me since September of 2005 to plan this special weekend. So let's see how everyone feels once it's over. Enjoy the DCA experience!

Again Thank you for the kind words! I can't take all teh credit. There have been many people involved. A wonderful committee of 21 people have been working with me since September of 2005 to plan this special weekend. So let's see how everyone feels once it's over. Enjoy the DCA experience!

Unlike another field music Org. This is being handled in a very FAN and Competitor Friendly way. EVERYONE will know who is where both Hotel and Practice wise. :lol::lol::lol: ^OO^ :lol: