DCA ROCHESTER PRACTICE SITES

I gotta give Allen props. he's answered every question, and if he didn't know an answer, he found it, or asked you to hold til an answer was known....and he got back to you with the answer.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta give Allen props. he's answered every question, and if he didn't know an answer, he found it, or asked you to hold til an answer was known....and he got back to you with the answer.

Hey Jeff

I'm having fun with this... There are times when it get's a bit much but all in all I have to say it's been a good experience. So far anyway... talk to me on September 4th...

I hope you took all of Labor Day week off Allen... believe me, you'll need it... if you remember correctly, that week Vince would always vegetate at the cottage in the thousand islands...

you'll need it...

see you next week

Hey Jeff

I'm having fun with this... There are times when it get's a bit much but all in all I have to say it's been a good experience. So far anyway... talk to me on September 4th...

nah we'll hunt ya down all weekend and pester ya :P

tho if i see Matthew Ford, i'll be sure to say hi ^0^

nah we'll hunt ya down all weekend and pester ya :P

tho if i see Matthew Ford, i'll be sure to say hi ^0^

I'll see Matt tonight... I'll be sure to say HELLO!!! :D

I hope you took all of Labor Day week off Allen... believe me, you'll need it... if you remember correctly, that week Vince would always vegetate at the cottage in the thousand islands...

you'll need it...

see you next week

My last day at the Eastman House is this Thursday, the 24th, then off to Reading on Friday for the final show of the year... As of Monday is't DCA full time for the next 8 days!!

Before anyone freaks out about all the Corps that are at Genesee Valley Park. Please note that Genesee Valley park is HUGE and runs for miles along two sides of the Genesee River.

As long as the Cream Ale is also flowing along both sides of the river, who cares!! :)

Some would say it flow "from" the river.........!

I'll have a good stash of Canadian beer (Moosehead and real 'Blue') with me at all times (for medicinal purposes only).

BLUE......Did you say BLUE? The TBIRD "Blue Man Group" (including T-Shirts) will be looking for you ...... b**bs (Luv the Bear...)