Great Big Minnesota Weekend

Guse

Weird..I thought the same thing...

Well heck, I thought there was a guy that looked a lot like Stu that was with Chops and simply said to myself, "Self, that dude sure looks like Stu." I guess I was just in the mindset you were 2000 miles away in Sacramento so it couldn't be you. :worthy:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird..I thought the same thing...

Yeah it was probably a bit of a WTF moment for many of us DCPers! :worthy:

Well heck, I thought there was a guy that looked a lot like Stu that was with Chops and simply said to myself, "Self, that dude sure looks like Stu." I guess I was just in the mindset you were 2000 miles away in Sacramento so it couldn't be you. :worthy:

did you actually adress yourself as "self"???? BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

I had no idea you were with MCL, otherwise I'd have said hello!!!!

Yeah it was probably a bit of a WTF moment for many of us DCPers! :worthy:

heh...as for you, Dan, I actually looked for you to say hello, but you shaved off your face and I so I didn't recognize ya!!!!! I think it was JC who told me later that you had shaved.

Edited by Guard Diva

heh...as for you, Dan, I actually looked for you to say hello, but you shaved off your face and I so I didn't recognize ya!!!!!

OW ~ that just sounds like it hurt :worthy:

heh...as for you, Dan, I actually looked for you to say hello, but you shaved off your face and I so I didn't recognize ya!!!!! I think it was JC who told me later that you had shaved.

#### stu... I thought that was you, but was all sick, and figured i was being delusional... "nah.. that cant be stu.. " i thought, "ill have to mention that he has a double or somthin."

I thought you were marching out east this year? have to say hello to ya in ra cha cha..

yes, 'twas I.....though I DO hav ea double.....and he's on DCP, even!!!! but his car wouldn't make it to Minnesota!! heh There were couple of people who introduced themselves when they saw me.....Big Dave Seip (though I'm pretty sure I've met him before ) JC Seymour, and probably at least half a dozen other people that I had no ida who they were...some not even from DCP....and one who only knew me as "that guy from Renegades!!"

What I can't figure out is how the heck all these random strangers know me???!?!?!?!?!