Great Big Minnesota Weekend

Guse

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all a matter of perspective.

I hadn't ever seen snow until I moved to the Dallas area.

Sure, we had some freezes and ice storms. But, snow? That happens once every couple of decades at most down there.

This man NEEDS to do some ice fishing!

This man NEEDS to do some ice fishing!

Talk about cold :drool::drool::angry:

And Chops, Inc. thanks the Kilties (show 1) and Music City Legend (or was it the Lakeshoremen?) (show 2) for letting us use their tympani! One of our tymp heads broke, and each of those corps was kind enough to lend a tymp! You guys are the greatest.

Saturday I was helping at the MCL souive booth and barking at spectators to come get some pizza.If you herd the words yelled out,,"Pizza,,,get your hot Pizza."Well that was me.

If you happened to look to your right while you were barking out the pizza cry and saw a fat blonde guy in "property of Renegades" tshirt buying your bottled water, you could have said Hi to me.....I spent the last of my cash on hand buying your water for the Chops guard......

If you happened to look to your right while you were barking out the pizza cry and saw a fat blonde guy in "property of Renegades" tshirt buying your bottled water, you could have said Hi to me.....I spent the last of my cash on hand buying your water for the Chops guard......

Sorry I missed you Stu. I would have said hi for sure. That was my wife (the redhead) Laurie working the souvie booth. I was there too off and on.

Maybe we'll get to see ya in Ra-cha-cha.

sorry i missed you Stu,,I was in and out of the booth all afternoon running errands for everyone.

Saw you on sunday and was confused why you were there and why you with

Chops.I started to come over and say hi and find out what was going on but once I got home I figured out you moved.

Take care and see you at Rochester..

Ps,,thanks for buying the water.It helped the corps out a lot.

Well heck, I thought there was a guy that looked a lot like Stu that was with Chops and simply said to myself, "Self, that dude sure looks like Stu." I guess I was just in the mindset you were 2000 miles away in Sacramento so it couldn't be you. :worthy: