Spread the Word

DCI on ESPN 2  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Spread the word Drum Corps International on ESPN 2?

• DCI should continue it
    • I think they should discontinue it

I could not help but notice it in the current news.What do members think? :laugh:

Note:Help us spread the word about Drum Corps International on ESPN 2 was posted in Today's Headlines 12:30 pm CST at dci.org

WordRider

Edited by Terrance I.McGee

I would rather watch the current format than NOTHING AT ALL !!!!!

OH, wait... WE DON'T GET IT UP HERE IN CANADA...... so I guess it's "nothing at all" on the 5th !! <**> :( :laugh::angry::angry: b**bs

Edited by ODBC

I've been actually looking for the promotional posters for this year. Last year they had like 5 or 6 posters and I printed tons of them off and put them all over my campus and home town. Does anyone know if they are doing this again?

I would rather watch the current format than NOTHING AT ALL !!!!!

OH, wait... WE DON'T GET IT UP HERE IN CANADA...... so I guess it's "nothing at all" on the 5th !! <**> :( :laugh::angry::angry: b**bs

But you get Don Cherry and Hockey Night... plus Tim Horton's... win some lose some...

http://www.dci.org/tv/ <~~~theres some posters there is that what you were talking about triple?

THAT'S IT!!!! :laugh::angry: Good form 'ol chap!

They should continue it, I remember I first got into DCI when I saw it by flipping through channels in 2004

Ever since I've spread the word through my school about it

Edited by Huntington Mallets

I love it, it's a chance for all my friends to see shows since a lot of them don't have time or are unable to go to a DCI show. Would i like to see all the corps on ESPN2? of course, but i doubt that'll happen. doesn't mean im unhappy with what they got though; i'm all for televised drum corps