Gino Cipriani Joining

With Championship weekend drawing near and four corps within 1.9 of each other all vying for the top spot. The next few weeks will be critical for all of the programs competing for the DCA Championship in Rochester.

The Caballeros are very happy to announce that Mr. Gino Cipriani will be joining our very talented staff for the balance of the 2006 season.

Mr. Cipriani received his Bachelor of Music Degree in Instrumental Education from the University of Mississippi. As a student at Ole Miss, Gino Cipriani studied trumpet performance under the guidance of Dr. Charles Gates. Gino also had the great pleasure of studying trumpet under Roy Poper when he attended California State University at North Ridge

Mr. Gino Cipriani has served as a consultant to Marching Bands, Jazz Bands, Concert Bands as well as Drum and Bugle Corps across the United States, Canada and Korea. In Korea, Mr. Cipriani had the pleasure of working with the Korean Armed Forces Bands in preparation for the World Cup Ceremonies in 2002. In addition, Gino serves as an adjudicator for Bands of America (BOA) marching band competitions throughout the United States.

From 2001 to 2005, Mr. Gino Cipriani has headed and consulted for the brass section of the five-time DCA champion Syracuse Brigadiers.

Gino Cipriani spent ten years, 1990 through 1999, as a brass instructor for the ten-time World Champion Blue Devils Drum and Bugle Corps. He then took the position as brass supervisor for the Nine-time World Champion Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps for the 2000 and 2001 seasons. In 2002 and 2003, Mr. Cipriani served as the brass caption head and assisted in bringing Magic of Orlando back to the field as a finalist after two years of inactivity. Gino, in 2004, held the brass caption head position for the six-time World Champion Santa Clara Vanguard Drum and Bugle Corps.

Currently, and once again, Mr. Gino Cipriani holds the position of the brass supervisor for the Nine-time World Champion Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps.

At this time, Gino Cipriani resides in Woodstock, GA, with his wife Kristen and his three year old daughter Gabriella.

The Caballeros are looking forward to Mr. Cipriani input to an already strong brass program.

WHOA ! ! ! ! !

Talk about piling it on !

(In case anyone's wondering, me likey "piling it on")

b**bs

Great move. I wish I was in that Brass line. On top of the great brass staff that is there now plus Gino I can't wait to hear that brass line at finals.

Go Hawthorne. I will be there screaming for you.

Good for the Cabs; good for Gino! = Good for Drum Corps!! This man is a LOT of fun, but be forewarned.......he's intense when he stands in front of a horn line. :drool::drool::angry:

Good for the Cabs; good for Gino! = Good for Drum Corps!! This man is a LOT of fun, but be forewarned.......he's intense when he stands in front of a horn line. :drool::drool::angry:

Bring it on. I love intense!!!! ^0^

Great move. I wish I was in that Brass line. On top of the great brass staff that is there now plus Gino I can't wait to hear that brass line at finals.

Go Hawthorne. I will be there screaming for you.

Does he know how to clean drill too? :lol:

No offense, but isn't that where the Cabs are falling behind this season... visual?

Does he know how to clean drill too? :lol:

No offense, but isn't that where the Cabs are falling behind this season... visual?

If Cabs clean their drill -------WATCH OUT!!!!! I think they have the most exciting show in DCA this year and i wouldn't want to follow them. They are my DARK HORSE to win it all

Edited by do-it-again