Big Sounds In Motion

The last 2 corps differ in style so greatly it reminded me of watching the Bridgemen, then SCV.

I have been saying that all year. (Although, I didn't necessarily use "Bridgemen" to represent us Statesmen.)

Thanks for the great review.

Next weekend will be a Battle Royal. And, the best corps (whoever it is) WILL win, of that I feel certain.

PS - Re: about Statesmen hosting DCA.

Don't let some comments get to you. However, from my own point of view, I originally wondered if you had a less than savory point to your question. Even though it is a genuine question, I wasn't quite sure myself if you were insinuating anything by how you worded it or where you placed it in your review (after your thoughts about Cru). But, I changed my mind. :)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We were fortunate that the weather held out for the entire evening (though none of us can take credit for THAT!).

It was a great night. We were especially fortunate to present such high-quality, end-of-season drum corps to the audience. The Buccaneers organization is fortunate to have the likes of Amy and Bill Snook, Randy and Colleen Kerschner and many, many others who work tirelessly to put together such a fantastic show.

Thanks to all of the corps for making the trek to Reading and for putting on six great performances.

Don't take my response to you as an attack.

Mr. Buell,

I have thick enough skin and enough experience such that I do not want you to be the least bit concerned!

I appreciate you taking the time to respond, and I apologize for any offense, you certainly have earned the right to be the "hosts", and I did not mean the question to be taken as a "wise ***" comment. I have the utmost respect for all of you who work tirelessy to put on the shows you do. :music:

Because of poor planning, and a family event that I originally thought there was no way out of, I do not have tix for Sunday night. So if you could leave 2 on the 50 at will call for me I would appreciate it! :P

Hope EVERYONE has a great time, good luck to every marching member!

Hey, where's Jeffs review?

I believe Jeff had some computer issues.

But I do know this --- his review will at

least have constructive comments included.

:)

depends if you like my constructive comments or not :P

half way done.