DCP-I VII is shaping up

As been posted in other topics, there is a change coming that I hope will make things run smoother. I have spend considerable time doing some excel programming, as well as, creating a "combined" set of captions. And thanks to Galen for settin up the tour schedule now that I have gave him the starting date. As soon as the final dates are up and I give Jeff the latest spreadsheets, I'll post the corps value and we can begin to take corps.

Spread the word!!! Let's have fun this off season.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah expect another corps or 2, 3, 4, whatever from KY. I gotta a buddy interested.

To help improve what we have, you ever thought about an exit questionaire for non returning directors? Asking why they have decided not to field corps? What they liked, what they didn't like?

Just a thought.

To help improve what we have, you ever thought about an exit questionaire for non returning directors? Asking why they have decided not to field corps? What they liked, what they didn't like?

Just a thought.

I couldn't agree more myself. In fact, I think these exit questionaires should be filled out by ALL directors at the end of each season, and submitted to Steve/Jeff. There are some directors who return, and still have some issues with certain aspects. But I really do like your idea Bill. We have had some very very good players over the seasons, and they end up dropping off--competition then gets easier. Had some of these good directors stuck around this season, we would have seen a lot of people turn heads.

Just a thought.

A few I did talk to in PMs were just tired of doing it or not doing as well as they wanted to. I'm certain my "mess ups" might have chased a few people away.

The DCPI Tour Page has a new look, and a sneak peak at "coming attractions":

http://www.freewebs.com/dcpitour

NB: The links on the page aren't working- yet. I'm forcing myself to sit on the schedule until Friday.