• Cadets
    • Scouts
    • other

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Until this year CC actually dyed the shoes to match the uniforms.

They should go back to doing that, IMO... gloves too. I'm sure it's a pain in the ###, but it's got to look great.

It's visually jarring to have that warm, rich cream up against that crisp white. It almost makes the uniform look discolored.

Just curious, do you not like the whole uni or is it the hats. I personally loved their look when they had the current unis and the aussie style hats. I am not a big fan of it now though either.

Ya, the hat deffinately is not working for me. Either wise they look good!

Ya, the hat deffinately is not working for me. Either wise they look good!

I don't mind the police hats... not my favorite hat of all time, but they're unique, if nothing else.

I don't mind the police hats... not my favorite hat of all time, but they're unique, if nothing else.

True, but it makes me think they have a tie with the military. Now, if they actually do have ties with the military, then more power to them, but if not, IMO, it needs to go back to the aussies.

Until this year CC actually dyed the shoes to match the uniforms.

It can't be that hard to dye the gloves, either. Glassmen used to do it (and probably do again, since they dropped the black gloves they had from '03 through '05.)

(I notice now that today, I wore my white bucks with linen pants, and that looks great, but I think my pants are a lot lighter than Crown's uniforms. I don't wear my bucks with khaki chinos, for example).

I voted other. I like Trooper uniform don't get the WordRider wrong they are not ugly but they are setapart from other corps. Don't you think? :blink:

Terrance