Biggest guard lrelease..ever

The cavaliers 2000 soloist tossed a 9, and from what I heard he was extremely consistent, except for finals... now he can toss MUCH higher.

I didn't see all of the shows, but I know of at least 3 different guards this season that had lines tossing 7's (Crown, BD, Phantom). The standard for the top 6 is a 6. I know of at least one sloist who tossed an 8 this summer.

The biggest cap outdoors is the wind. Indoors, at the world class level, it is not rare to see 7's, 8's, and solo 9's. It is not uncommon, but it is not rare.

As for rifle length, it looked like BD did spin rifles shorter than 39", but I'm not sure exactly the length.

Edited by Stick Stack

A guy threw an 11 in 93 troopers...

Crossmen 98 end of the show; a guy through a rifle super high, the hornline held a chord till he caught it. Great ending!

Does cadets twirler from the Tull show count?

Does cadets twirler from the Tull show count?

that must have taken a lot of concentration, 2004 finals was kinda windy in the stadium

that's no easy job.

Crossmen 98 end of the show; a guy through a rifle super high, the hornline held a chord till he caught it. Great ending!

yep it was a 9 and the whole rifle line threw a 7.

Now Carolina Crown's guard really impressed me this year and to me they were/are under rated. ^OO^

Yeah, apparently, some DCI judges are slow learners. :P