I&E Results?

Well, my response to my bitter friend (above) certainly sounded almost as obnoxious as his personal attack on me did ... lol.

If there is anyone else who wants to complain about the promotion of my I&E solo, let's get it over with now. Maybe we can start a complaint thread. :P

Then, we can get on with enjoying the after-glow of a great season of drum corps.

Edited by drumlaw80

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random observation 1.1.5 I believe those paratroopers in your avatar are in the formation of a 7. No?

Random observation 1.2.7 Lee rocks! Period.

Random observation 2.1.9 "I celebrate my darkness". Quote from my third born at age 7.

Mom

Of the 36 or so snares that competed, only one was starting threads about himself. Sure, I&E solos might have a lot of similarities from performer to performer, but none of them were here trying to hype it. Your continuous posts about your solo before it happened, and your disclaimers and excuses after the fact, shows that there's one glaring thing you lack: modesty. Just like your forum signature that insists people look at your movie that got a 2.8 out of 10 rating at IMDB. Everything about you just screams "look at me! look at me!"

I guess we learned something though: good will always triumph over evil.

Does anyone have a video of said evil snare solo?

Dude. Shhhhhh. You should not even be talking about it.

Just fill out DCA Form 6(f), and show up on the day of I&E. That is all the promotion that is allowed.

^0^

Of the 36 or so snares that competed, only one was starting threads about himself. Sure, I&E solos might have a lot of similarities from performer to performer, but none of them were here trying to hype it. Your continuous posts about your solo before it happened, and your disclaimers and excuses after the fact, shows that there's one glaring thing you lack: modesty. Just like your forum signature that insists people look at your movie that got a 2.8 out of 10 rating at IMDB. Everything about you just screams "look at me! look at me!"

I guess we learned something though: good will always triumph over evil.

BTW, I believe that you are the guy who was too good to drum with SoCal Dream this year, no? Showed up and quit within 5 minutes or whatever.

Guess we should not have promoted them either. lol.

Dude. Shhhhhh. You should not even be talking about it.

Just fill out DCA Form 6(f), and show up on the day of I&E. That is all the promotion that is allowed.

^0^

:lol:

Got an OT question for you: when are the Renegades online souvies going to be available again?

Was planning on buying some Renegades and Bucs merch, but both seem to be down.

All I have to say is the I&E venue was the bomb dot com, yo!

This was the First time I have been to the I&E part of things.

I wanted to see as many areas as possible.

(Those that were there know this was not easy)

I got to see:

Young and Old!

Old Style and the new Evolved.

Suprano/Trumpet - Bari - and Contra.

Drums of all shapes and sizes. yes even Cymbles.

Single Flag - duet flag - Rifle - ensembles - and many combos of each.

I WAS IMPRESSED WITH " ALL " OF YOU THAT TOOK PART.

(Iknow I must have lost some weight getting to all the different places. AND still missed some!

Thanks to ALL for a job well done

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This was the First time I have been to the I&E part of things.

I wanted to see as many areas as possible.

(Those that were there know this was not easy)

I got to see:

Young and Old!

Old Style and the new Evolved.

Suprano/Trumpet - Bari - and Contra.

Drums of all shapes and sizes. yes even Cymbles.

Single Flag - duet flag - Rifle - ensembles - and many combos of each.

I WAS IMPRESSED WITH " ALL " OF YOU THAT TOOK PART.

(Iknow I must have lost some weight getting to all the different places. AND still missed some!

Thanks to ALL for a job well done

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My only wish for I&E is that more corps would allow their members to perform at it.

I find it absolutely hilarious that Lee got attacked for adding a link to a movie he produced on his signature. Lee, i guess you're only supposed to add all drum coprs related things, as well as every freakin hs band and girls bell corps you've ever even thought about writing parts for, to your sig. Seriously, if i had produced a movie you can be ###### sure i would freakin promote it. Why do people hate you so much Lee? Take a shower, see if that helps.