I&E Results?

So for losers like me that were not able to get to Rachacha tonight, will results be posted anywhere? The DCA site? Here?

Go Royalaires!!!!! ^OO^

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So for losers like me that were not able to get to Rachacha tonight, will results be posted anywhere? The DCA site? Here?

Go Royalaires!!!!! ^OO^

Go "Nick" from "Grennies"..Yes to your ? They will all be posted on the DCA site . when?? who knows. I remember when my son and others were at I&E And I was not able to attend I was waiting to see results..man I was getting frustrated ..but forgot that this evening is a time for fun and friendly competition...all the great info for us guys back home will be posted eventually ..man it is only 8.36 on Friday eve...I will be very interested all week-end just to see scores asap..hey btw...I'm Kelsey's dad ...hope to see you in the fall....have a great week-end trying to get the recent scores!!!

Go "Nick" from "Grennies"..Yes to your ? They will all be posted on the DCA site . when?? who knows. I remember when my son and others were at I&E And I was not able to attend I was waiting to see results..man I was getting frustrated ..but forgot that this evening is a time for fun and friendly competition...all the great info for us guys back home will be posted eventually ..man it is only 8.36 on Friday eve...I will be very interested all week-end just to see scores asap..hey btw...I'm Kelsey's dad ...hope to see you in the fall....have a great week-end trying to get the recent scores!!!

I wasn't expecting anything for a while, in fact I probably won't see it 'till tomorrow morning. Past my bed time.... :music:

I wasn't expecting anything for a while, in fact I probably won't see it 'till tomorrow morning. Past my bed time.... :music:

Hey man I was just answering ...I thought..... your question......no offense intended!!! I am no expert and never pretended to be.... so.....just thought you were seeking some info...have a nice sleep! :music:

I got via phone the following......

Ben Schwartz, Sunrisers - 1st place drum set

Darren & Stephanie, Sunrisers - 1st place color guard duet

CorpsVets - 1st place keyboard ensemble (Sunrisers 2nd)

Sunrisers had 2 snares come in 12th and 16th in a field of 36

That's all I got.

Hey man I was just answering ...I thought..... your question......no offense intended!!! I am no expert and never pretended to be.... so.....just thought you were seeking some info...have a nice sleep! :music:

I wasn't offended - sorry if it looked like it. I was looking for info and I appreciate your reply. I was just saying it would probably be late by the time results were posted anywhere.

This is what's wrong with forums and email, you can't see the person's face or hear their voice to be sure what they mean sometimes. No worries - it's all good. :)

Cheers - sorry for any mis-understanding.

Jim

From my daughter Emily toasting the night at Bennigans...

Reneguard was 2nd to Dreams 1st in Guard Ensemble.

Great showing by the colorguard California contingent!

Proud Reneguard Mom!

Momma MAV