Live From the Pressbox!

Thanks, Kevin....I wish you could see all of the shows as well....love my corps....they are giving all they've got, that I know.

Love you guard....just so ya knows!!!!

Diane

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh, outside of Renegades and Crusaders, only the Seattle Cascades and the Seattle Imperials have performed Stairway in North America.

look at all the rene-alums in here....roll call!

OK, mello just did a sick lip trill to open the next piece. That' just plain crazy.

A lot of discord in this piece, Toccata. Very ELP.

Cabs up next. If the rain and wind suddenly stop, Jimmy Costello had a part in it!

GO HAWTHORNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'know, drum corps is the only activity where you can be completely miserable because of the weather, yet have the time of your life because of the performances.

Renegades are just wailing away at the end of their show. They just keep getting louder!

lovin' life up in Redding but maybe it is time to tell you all that the reason Renegades is so loud is.............oh, wait I promised not to tell upon threat of death hehehehe

It is just so fun to come out to shows where you are treated well....instead of what can happen when your corps is put on before the popcorn vendors show up and the Honor Guard hasn't even started the show. It's tough to come from a top DCI corps and then get treated like crud in your own backyard.