Post your 2006 pictures here!

either way.....there's still foot phasing between the three contras. The far right contra's knee is already bent and it starting it step forward (heel off the ground). The other two contra's have literally just broken the knee to begin the next step....

details...i know....but when you get a 19.9 in Vis Ens/Vis Perf....i'd expect a little more uniformity :lol:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

either way.....there's still foot phasing between the three contras. The far right contra's knee is already bent and it starting it step forward (heel off the ground). The other two contra's have literally just broken the knee to begin the next step....

details...i know....but when you get a 19.9 in Vis Ens/Vis Perf....i'd expect a little more uniformity :lol:

maybe that was .05 of the .1 the missed :P

Hey, in the background, thats Mr. Moto to the left with SCV. :blink:

details...i know....but when you get a 19.9 in Vis Ens/Vis Perf....i'd expect a little more uniformity :music:

Do we even know if the judges eyes were looking there?? :blink:

details...i know....but when you get a 19.9 in Vis Ens/Vis Perf....i'd expect a little more uniformity :blink:

You know, when you are doing 196 on the field, that "snapshot" is nearly impossible to see.

Gumby, are you bitter about something? You know, with 1075 posts, I wonder how many of them are either bashing or picking apart the Cavaliers.

You know, when you are doing 196 on the field, that "snapshot" is nearly impossible to see.

Gumby, are you bitter about something? You know, with 1075 posts, I wonder how many of them are either bashing or picking apart the Cavaliers.

Exactly. You could take pictures of any corps in motion and end up with tons of examples like that.

As for Gumby, I will answer for him.

Yes, I am bitter.

Edited by Jayzer

bitter? no

annoyed? YES

I used to be a BIG Cavalier fan back in the 90's....when they actually played music. I haven't been able to listen to anything from them since Niagara Falls without wanting to take a pencil and shove it in my ear trying to wake myself from this nightmare I think i'm having

Edited by gumby5647

bitter? no

annoyed? YES

I used to be a BIG Cavalier fan back in the 90's....when they actually played music. I haven't been able to listen to anything from them since Niagara Falls without wanting to take a pencil and shove it in my ear trying to wake myself from this nightmare I think i'm having

so, what they're playing now isn't music?

I disagree.

but whatever.

~>conner