Scores - DCA Finals

Dude, we don't need this negative b.s. on here.

Here is how I see it.

The Renegades survived a 1-snare drummer in May year that would have folded most corps, or at least, knocked them well out of DCA Finals. When the dust settled, we proudly came in 8th and remained a DCA Finalist. The end.

This is my most rewarding year of drum corps I ever had, and you won't see a complaint from me about the valid penalty, and I did not hear any complaints from any member of our corps after we got off of retreat.

So, how about we leave the stupid negativity out of this?

Lee Rudnicki

How far did DCA move up the Boundary line for Rengades compared to the rest of the DCA-East Drum Corps ???

B) :sshh: b**bs

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm, maybe you didn't see someone earlier post that it was an east coast penalty, then i made a joke.......i thought gades were suppose to be the ones with a sense of humor?

Here is how I see it.

The Renegades survived a 1-snare drummer in May year that would have folded most corps, or at least, knocked them well out of DCA Finals. When the dust settled, we proudly came in 8th and remained a DCA Finalist. The end.

This is my most rewarding year of drum corps I ever had, and you won't see a complaint from me about the valid penalty, and I did not hear any complaints from any member of our corps after we got off of retreat.

Lee Rudnicki

Here is how I see it.

Lee Rudnicki

Its ok Lee, .....let me handle this.....hehe...I want some Hurricane action,....those guys started it back in 2002

and its time for a showdown..... :worthy:

Maybe some day one of these guys can make the trip out so we can teach them how to party....... :mmm:

B)

East Coast teams get penalties, too.

I seem to remember a corps who got bounced from 2nd to 3rd in 2005 simply because they turned right instead of turning left when they exited the field.

Drumcorps circuits have rules. Individual show sites have rules. It is the responsibility of each staff to know the rules and communicate them to the members.

If something goes wrong, you learn from the experience and move on.

As for knowing the rules, that goes double for a west coast corps who travels to compete in a northeastern circuit for only one weekend.

Hyping on DCP didn't do the job, and performing in Rochester didn't do the job. And, a few of you now think that whining may solve the problem.

Hello? Are you nuts?

Jeff Schrimmer

Edited by mello5099

Don't get me started Liz...

BTW, don't forget that I have a "Don't Suck" pin for you!

Y'know, I was staying at the Double Tree with the 'Gades. Spoke to Greg Gilman AND Poodle.

Where's my "Don't Suck" pin?!?!?!?!? ^0^

As for knowing the rules, that goes double for a west coast corps who travels to compete in a northeastern circuit for only one weekend.

Hyping on DCP didn't do the job, and performing in Rochester didn't do the job. And, a few of you now think that whining may solve the problem.

Hello? Are you nuts?

Jeff Schrimmer

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Did you hear one word Lee just said????

And where are ANY of us "whining" about the scores???????

Oh, and thanks for publicly declaring that the Renegades just "didn't do the job" in Rochester this year. Appreciate that.

I'd say for a corps that some were speculating wouldn't even make finals that had ONE snare player three months ago, that we did JUST fine, and I'm proud of this corps and our 2006 show. Thank you for asking.

And yet another grand DCA Finals competition goes into the record books. Kudos to ALL the corps this year, it was obvious we ALL stepped it up a notch from last year providing for a robust competition and probably one of the most entertaining DCAs in recent history. We all had a blast in Rochester this year, and can't wait to do it again next year. Hopefully when we do, we'll "do the job" a bit more to your satisfaction.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Did you hear one word Lee just said????

And where are ANY of us "whining" about the scores???????

Oh, and thanks for publicly declaring that the Renegades just "didn't do the job" in Rochester this year. Appreciate that.

I'd say for a corps that some were speculating wouldn't even make finals that had ONE snare player three months ago, that we did JUST fine, and I'm proud of this corps and our 2006 show. Thank you for asking.

And yet another grand DCA Finals competition goes into the record books. Kudos to ALL the corps this year, it was obvious we ALL stepped it up a notch from last year providing for a robust competition and probably one of the most entertaining DCAs in recent history. We all had a blast in Rochester this year, and can't wait to do it again next year. Hopefully when we do, we'll "do the job" a bit more to your satisfaction.

Welcome back Rich!!!!

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Seven.

Welcome back Rich!!!!

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Seven.

You too, partner in crime!!

It was a treat and an honor to share the field of battle with you, and it just wouldn't have been the same without ya.

Hope to see you at the banquet, and/or next time you're passing thru!

Y'know, I was staying at the Double Tree with the 'Gades. Spoke to Greg Gilman AND Poodle.

Where's my "Don't Suck" pin?!?!?!?!? ^0^

Wow - we must have missed each other, I didn't get a chance to meet you.

I was the one in the bar sucking down Cranberry and Grey Goose when I wasn't marching with one of three corps...