Madison Hires Executive Director

Congrats, Jeff!! (...or is it Mr. Spanos now?) Jeff's rookie year was my age-out year at Madison! Should be an interesting time in Madison's history. Looking forward to seeing what happens....

Tacco

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Jeff!!!!

I also marched this past summer with the MSARP and witness his professionalism, desire to succeed and his love for our great organization. The corps and organization are in good hands with Jeff and our board of directors.

Also congrats to Randy, Steve & Greg in joining the board of directors.

May You ALL Never Walk Alone,

Patrick White

MS 1987-88

MSARP 06

Happy to see that Scouts have acted quickly to bring a new director on board. Congratulations to everyone involved and best wishes to Jeff as the new director. Madison is a class organization and I'm sure will put the pieces together to bring us another quality production in 2007.

This is absolutely fantastic news! Congrats to Jeff for the position, and congrats to the Scouts BOD for their decision. Jeff is, as we like to say, the "quintessential Madison Scout," and it will be great to see where he takes the corps in the years to come.

To my brothers who are current members of the corps: buckle up, this is going to be a quality ride with Jeff at the helm. Can't wait to see what you fellas throw out there in 2007 and beyond!

MYNWA

This is one of the best decisions that I believe has ever been made for the corps. Jeff will not only keep the Scouts where they should be, he will surround himself with the people that will be most effective for the job, be it caption heads, techs, writers, etc.

Any nay-sayers that thought the Scouts were destined for failure have another thing coming.

Any member of the 2006 and earlier corps that still have years left, he will be a great director, you are in good hands. H*ll, I wish I could change my birth certificate and march again, I would love march with Jeff as a director.

MYNWA

Don't know Jeff, personally...but, have heard nothing but great things about him...

I'll echo previous sentiments: CURRENT BROTHERS: HOLD ON TIGHT AND ENJOY THE RIDE...the tradition and history will carry on, and I'm sure it will be fun and exciting!

To take the helm of a corps with such a tradition must be quite an honor. I wish I were good enough to be him. Congrats and all the best. :)

I've had the pleasure to know Jeff since 99. He's one of the greatest peformers, teachers, and people that i've ever met.

Jeff! You DA MAN! Congratulations to you and the corps on your new position.

Looking forward to seeing Madison in 07!,

CJT

Edited by StevensGrip