Empire Statesmen 2007 Announcement!

The Empire Statesmen would like to announce our 2007 Show and Open House. We will present, "A tribute to the great Maynard Ferguson, Statesmen Style"! If you'd like to be a part of a truly unbelievable show and help us bring this musical icon's story and music to the field, plan to be at our open house scheduled for November 11th & 12th in Rochester.

This will be a show that people will be talking about for years to come. Be a part if it in 2007!! We have already received many applications from our website and after this announcement we expect many many more.

Calling all Brass players.... If you have always wanted to play a Maynard Ferguson book this is your chance. Don't miss this wonderful opportunity. See our website at http://www.statesmen.org to get signed up today! We expect 60+ Brass players on the field in 2007 to play this truly amazing music.

We will host two camps in Rochester in November. Both camps will take place at Our Lady of Mercy High School on Blossom Road. Saturday, November 11th from 12 Noon till 8pm and Sunday, November 12th from 9am till 3pm. 2nd Camp weekend will take place on November 25th & 26th.

"Be there.... This is going to be crazy" b**bs

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I has hoping you guys would do this!!!! I can think of no other corps that could provide a worthy tribute to the "Boss"

I has hoping you guys would do this!!!! I can think of no other corps that could provide a worthy tribute to the "Boss"

Agreed! :unsure:

An awesome show idea.

The Empire Statesmen would like to announce our 2007 Show and Open House. We will present, "A tribute to the great Maynard Ferguson, Statesmen Style"! If you'd like to be a part of a truly unbelievable show and help us bring this musical icon's story and music to the field, plan to be at our open house scheduled for November 11th & 12th in Rochester.

This will be a show that people will be talking about for years to come. Be a part if it in 2007!! We have already received many applications from our website and after this announcement we expect many many more.

Calling all Brass players.... If you have always wanted to play a Maynard Ferguson book this is your chance. Don't miss this wonderful opportunity. See our website at http://www.statesmen.org to get signed up today! We expect 60+ Brass players on the field in 2007 to play this truly amazing music.

We will host two camps in Rochester in November. Both camps will take place at Our Lady of Mercy High School on Blossom Road. Saturday, November 11th from 12 Noon till 8pm and Sunday, November 12th from 9am till 3pm. 2nd Camp weekend will take place on November 25th & 26th.

"Be there.... This is going to be crazy" b**bs

::unsure::....you're making it too hard to walk away allen. Why do you do this to me?!?!?!?!?!?

Come check out the statesmen in '07...what a show it'll be. Maynard show...with Joey soloing...who toured with Maynard...and has played Maynard's solos with Maynard's band in his plass...####...

::unsure::....you're making it too hard to walk away allen. Why do you do this to me?!?!?!?!?!?

You need to be there!! Trust me... you won't want to miss this one! ^OO^

What a great idea! And you know it will be done Statesmen style! Good luck with it and cant wait to see it!