Tremendous Blast 2006

ajlemm

Hey all you Blasters! I am interested in being involved in "the future of drum corps" but I can't really get the information I need. I was on the website (www.tremendousblast.com) and I saw the 9/30 date for the LaCrosse parade, but what are the details surrounding the event? Are there any other dates? Also, how can I get the percussion music sent to me (both Blame Canada and Flamables)? Thanks for anyone that can get me info. I have emailed the "recruitment" email and the "stoli" email but haven't heard anything. I am willing to play bass drum, cymbals or any other instrument where I can hold a beer in one hand and a stick in another.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, welll, well. Mr. ajlemm, I am pleased to hear that you are interested in joining the ranks of the proud (never too proud) Blasters. As a three year vet, and inagural member ( I have recently been elected to the board of trustees), i will make it my goal to get you some music, sometime.

I gauruntee this will be the most important perfromance of your entire career.

TO ANYONE ELSE WHO READS TIS POST: The Basters are coming in legions. You cannot stop the inevitable, so you might as well join the ranks.

www.tremendousblast.com

Dear fellow Blasters (this is not for BSAluni Spys)

Welcome to the greatest time of the year, the time when we can all put aside our differences of "this drum corps this" and "that marching band that" and unite, to make the greatest musical group the world has ever seen, EVER!!!!! Tremendous Blast.

At the costant request of the LaCrosses people, Tremendous Blast is once again the headliner of the Ockrtoberfest parade in LaCrosse Wis (go pac <**> ). Interested members should submit their marching resume, with 5 letters of recomendation from your state/local/county/pesident officals on why you think you are blaster material, OR respond with a question to this tread/ PM me/ come to Patrick's in St.Peter Mn. if you have any questions on any anything.

If your looking for music, please go to www.TremendousBlast.com and look in/at "Blasters only" on the home page, and go from there. Please remeber We-R-IN-G and you need to bring your own horn/drum.

The best part of this is the crowd for this parade is usually around 300,000 people, and we are THE featured attraction.

Come be a Blaster and Be someone b**bs

What time does the bus leave?

Is this a campout gig or hotel?

How do I get a shirt and how much?

Any other costs involved?

Can I march bass guitar?

Same ting as last year. Going to pettybone, and Blasten till we blast out our holes of blast.